Eating healthily can make you live longer
New research reveals that people who eat ten portions of fruit and vegetables a day are more likely to live longer. Some want the five-a-day guideline doubled. But is this asking too much?
Find out more
- ‘UK diet will never be so healthy as to make ten-a-day.’ Do you agree?
- In small groups, design a poster to encourage healthy eating.
- the group of people in charge the country - their leader is the prime minister. The government runs the National Health Service which looks after people's health.
- vitamins are important nutrients vital for good health found in different foods.
- False reassurance
- making someone stop worrying about something, when actually a danger or threat does exist.
- the items of food which make up the meals we eat.