Archie the adorable charms the world
Why do we love babies so much? Prince Harry and his wife Meghan are on a royal tour of South Africa, but there is no doubt that it is four-month-old baby Archie who is stealing the show.
Prince Harry and his wife Meghan are on a tour of Africa. However, their son baby Archie is stealing the show!
It is the first time we have seen the four-month-old royal since he was just a few days old.
Find out more
In South Africa, Prince Harry and Meghan took Archie to meet Archbishop Desmond Tutu, who is a winner of the Nobel Peace Prize.
Now, the whole world is cooing over baby Archie. Pictures of him are all over the news.
Why do babies make us feel so happy?
Perhaps it is because they are sweet and innocent. Babies are a new life, so they make us feel hopeful about the future.
Why do you think we love babies?
They are cute and they make faces. It is fun to play with them.
It is more important than that. They show us that there is hope for the future. This new life could grow up and achieve anything.
- Do you like babies?
- What would it be like to be in the royal family? Write a short story about being a prince or princess. Do you like being a royal?
Some People Say...
“A baby is as pure as an angel and as fresh as a blooming flower.”Debasish Mridha, US doctor and author
What do you think?
- Speaking in a soft voice, like you would do to a baby.
- Someone who does not know about the world and has not done anything wrong.
- The things that haven’t happened yet.
- When you do something you are proud of.